[AGA-Contest] [Fwd: aquatic gardeners aquatic photo`s comp.etc]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: aquatic gardeners aquatic photo`s comp.etc
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 15:34:00 +1000
From: <edward.tootell@bigpond.com>
To: membership@aquatic-gardeners.org

G`day folks.from down under (Aust)
Just to let you peole know,that as of today I am now on thr Email/Internet system.I am a complete novice at this and will have to take things slowly as my brain is getting slower day by day(must stop drinking) Anyway,please update your records and I look forward to assisting AGA with the photo contest if required...
Cio.....regards,  Eddie.
p/s I`m on a very low server rate at the moment as I,m not sure what I`ll need.(or can afford)in the future....so down load space is short ????  Also,cant get through to Bailin Shaw for some reason?please cc to Bailin for me...Ta