Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest update and forum updates.

Hi All,

Just wanted to check in with everyone to see where we stand before the close of the contest. I'd like to send out one last announcement a week before the close of the contest. How about we get the announcements out this Saturday and then hope the response is as good as last year.

How many people are now signed up Erik? How are the numbers looking compared to previous years? I hope I haven't done too bad a job with my duties, but during this signup period, there's only so much I can do. I figure the work is going to get started after the close with regards to following up on issues.

Anyway, I'll send out the announcment this Friday and would like my posting team to follow up with posting on the various forums.

Thanks everyone.
Bailin