[AGA-Contest] [147] Entry sponsors

One thing we haven't talked about yet is the sponsors of those who are in
some way unable to pay the entry fees.  The nice thing about this kind of
sponsorship is that people are lining up to do this, because (a) it's
really cheap, and (b) it's clearly directed at participation from third
world countries, and (c) it benifits PEOPLE directly.

I'll have a dollar total within a week of the 30th, but one could put out
the feelers now on donors.  David Lass was especially kind in this regard
the past couple years.

   - Erik

PS: Holy crap!  147 entries?  And two days left to go?