Re: [AGA-Contest] [147] Entry sponsors

Well, in any event, let's not turn anyone away. IT looks like it will only be a few folks and if we don't get donations; then let's jsut take the hit.  There are the prizes though, so any donations are much better than not.

sh

On 9/28/07, Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com> wrote:
I can set up a PayPal link for entry sponsorships in a jiffy, too.  So
people could micro-sponsor for as little as $5.