[AGA-Contest] [192] T-2.5 hours and counting

About to sign off for the night and get some sleep, but entries are still
trickling in or getting finished.  I sent out the first batch nagmail
in the last hour... which is important since there are 25-some entrants
who haven't sent in photo releases and probably a similar amount who
haven't paid.

I also finally added a formal field to the database for hardship fee
waivers so we can actually track this sort of thing systematically in the
future.

Most amusing Photo Release to date: Someone took a screenshot and used a
mouse to "sign" their name in photoshop.  Problem is, the two signatures
for the entrant and photographer (same person) didn't look even remotely
similar, so I rejected it.