Re: [AGA-Contest] [193] Need some more "copy"

How's this.  Please edit and post on the website.

Bailin

Hello Aquascapers,

WOW!!!  What a incredible turnout for this year’s contest!  The 2007 AGA International Aquascaping Contest is now officially closed and the entries are being sent to the judges for their analysis and ranking.  This has been a banner year for the contest, with over 200 entries entered into the various categories of the contest.  As the coordinator, I do not envy the arduous job that the judges have ahead of them, but I am excited to see such a great turnout for this year’s contest.

The wait will be short to see who entered and did well in this year's contest.  On November 1, the winners of the individual categories will be announced, as well as the best of show for the contest.  So, stay tuned – it’s only a short wait to see what new plants, new innovations and ideas, and unique aquascapes have been entered into this year’s contest.

Best wishes and Good luck to the participants!

Bailin Shaw

AGA Contest Chairperson