Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 28, Issue 5

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Karen Randall wrote:

> BTW, Bailin,  I didn't remember to say it yesterday, but you did a great
> job!  If we had more people who did SOMETHING, no one would have to take on
> overwhelmingly large tasks in the organization. (which end up burning them
> out)

Here here... it's very nice to finally work as "just the tech" for the
first time since 2000 on this contest.  I'm very happy with the job Bailin
has done too!

   - Erik

PS: [196] with two entries still at the post office.  Haven't pruned
Bailin's yet, though...