[AGA-Contest] Late Entrant

Just a question for the group.  One entrant got in their entries last
minute (no names so it doesn't sway the judges).  They have sent me an
e-mail saying that the descriptions are wrong, and the photographs are
bad, and they will be taking new pictures "very soon".  First they said
"within two weeks".  I replied and said the contest was closed, and if
they had any new pictures they needed to send them NOW, and even so, no
guarantees that the judges would be able to accept them as the contest
closes FIVE DAYS EARLIER.  Now it is Monday, and I'm getting a bit of a
sob story about how they are very busy and have little time to spend on
their tanks and got to clean them last weekend and will be photographing
them tonight.  I have replied again "no promises, as one judge is already
finished and we're on a tight deadline."

So I think I need an official ruling here.