Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest is open!

----------------------------------------> Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:09:34 -0800>
From: erik@thekrib.com> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com> Subject: [AGA-Contest]
Contest is open!>> Thanks for all of your hard work everyone! I'm sure Bailin
will pipe in> too...>> - Erik>> PS: At some point we'll have to talk ribbon
ordering and distribution, as> well as prize money stuff. But for today I'm
going on break!>> --> Erik Olson> erik at thekrib dot com>

Great job everyone!  I'm honored and proud to be a part of this year's contest
and wanted to thank all of the volunteers and the other hard working
individuals who made this year's contest such a success!  I'm sure we'll have
plenty of time to discuss the prizes, but let's enjoy the discussions I'm sure
are going to start with the opening of the contest.  Congrats everyone.  Job
well done!

Bailin