Re: [AGA-Contest] AGA-Contest Digest, Vol 30, Issue 3

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately, I will only be at the convention on that Friday.  I leave to
visit my parents in OKC on Saturday, so won't be present for the Saturday talks
and Sunday auction.  Although I'd like to be there for the tank setups, unless
that happens on Friday, I won't be present for the competition.  I do feel like
it needs to be on the main day so we can get more interest from the public.
Maybe this is something we try for the next year or we can work on something or
the AGA convention.  Let me know what you think.

Bailin