Re: [AGA-Contest] aquascaping contest anyone?

Like I mentioned previously, I will chair the contest only if we don't have
someone else volunteer.  Can you put out a feeler on some of the websites to
see if there is interest from any else?  If we haven't heard by next weekend,
I'll chair this year's contest again.  Sigh......

Bailin