Re: [AGA-Contest] Volunteers for Contest

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Bailin Shaw wrote:

I'd like to make an announcement regarding the opening of the contest this
weekend.  Are
there any specific announcements that we need to include aside from the opening
date and the
website?  Erik, you mentioned that you would be willing to help with the
computer stuff
again.  You game for getting a mockup page going on the AGA website before we
go public with
the contest?

Yowch, it'll take a little bit to set up the site -- I have to compile the code, initialize the database, etc. Let me spend some time on it today or tomorrow. Will need text (copy) for the front page. I can go with no graphic like we did last year, or if a volunteer wants to create a graphic like the nice job Zoe did last year.

  - Erik

---