Re: [AGA-Contest] another judge idea

Well, he must still be associated with Tropica at the very least because he designed some beautiful nano tanks for Tropica's Interzoo 2008 exhibit. Ole Pedersen submitted an article for TAG recently wherein he raved about the aquascapes.

But if he judged before AND Amano judged before, then let's not have two repeats in the same year.

I volunteer to start talking to judges, Bailin.

Cheryl

Erik Olson wrote:
Is he still at Tropica?  He has actually judged before, I think several
years ago.  I seem to remember he didn't have internet access, so Claus
helped translate.

   - Erik