Re: [AGA-Contest] Masthead

Suits me. Bailin, this is what I meant.

Cheryl

Stevens-Lavigne Zoe wrote:
This is the text we had last year:

The Aquatic Gardeners Association (AGA)  is looking
for aquascapes for its 2007 International Aquascaping Contest.
Start sprucing up the aquatic gardens that you have proudly worked hard on
this year and enter them in the contest to share with aquatic gardeners and artists around the world.
The contest, which opened on June 15th, is intended for aquatic gardeners
from the novice to the expert and will showcase the many styles
represented worldwide.
Entry of aquascapes can easily be done online as in previous years.  Your AGA entries can be automatically entered also in the ADA Annual Layout Contest if you desire.
So get your tanks ready, take some photos, and enter before the September 15th, 2007, deadline.
Ribbons and prizes will be awarded to the winners.
The $5.00 USD per entry fee can be paid by paypal or (U.S.) domestic check or money order.
Please see the AGA website for the rules and details.

Do you want to use the same text, just changing the variables?

Zoe