Re: [AGA-Contest] Masthead

The website still defaults to 2007.

What is the final text to be posted?

Zoe

From: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:14:20 +0000
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Masthead

Hi Erik,

Let's go ahead and throw the switch.  It's already getting late in the game and I want to really bombard the forums for the next couple of months to get interest up for this year's contest again.  Zoe, can you start posting on the forums again.  I'll do the same from this end.

Thanks!
Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me