[AGA-Contest] Attn: Bailin Shaw (about aquascapers from Hong Kong) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joyce KS Siu <joyce.siu@scmp.com>
To: "showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org" <showcase@aquatic-gardeners.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 00:02:22 +0800
Subject: Attn: Bailin Shaw (about aquascapers from Hong Kong)

Dear Mr Shaw,

This is Joyce from the Features of the South China Morning Post, a newspaper
from Hong Kong.

I'm working on an article about the aquascapers in Hong Kong, with most of them
are from an aquascape community called Creative Aquascape Union
(http://www.cau-aqua.net/index.php?lang=en)

Many of the members will join this year's 2008 AGA International Aquascaping
Contest. Some did quite well in the previous year such as Dave Chow who is the
winner for Best of the Show for 2007 and Justin Law, winner of the same title
in 2006.

I was wondering if it's possible for you to shed some light about the works of
Hong Kong aquascapers such as quality of their works and do you find if there's
any characteristics among the aquascapes  created by Hong Kong people and
how're they different from other cities or countries.

Thanks so much for your help. If possible, do you think it's possible for you
to send me your comments on Wednesday?

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best,
Joyce

Joyce Siu
Features Writer