Re: [AGA-Contest] Amano is on board

Excellent Cheryl!  If possible, can you at some point find out if I have
to generate prints for Mr. Amano like we did 4 years ago, or if he or his
associates can use the internet for judging this time.  Either way is fine
with me (assuming the AGA approves the budge!) -- I probably still have
the script sitting around that created the PDF of all the prints, but best
to know sooner rather than later.

   - Erik