Re: [AGA-Contest] [85] update

I know this may be a weird question, but would it be acceptable for me to enter some tanks at the last minute for participation's sake?  I've had a number of unexpected expenses and am just now getting close to being able to get my tanks up and running.  I don't want them to be judged; I'd just like to have something in the showcase.

Regards,
Phil