[AGA-Contest] [183] Smoke clears

Not too shabby... not shabby at all...

I've sent off the first round of automated e-mails to get the stragglers
to do their entry fees and release forms.  I'll probably do one more in a
week, and then we'll need volunteers to personally start pestering the
remaining people...

I hope also to have the entries in proper shape for viewing in the next
day or two, so if someone can post a summary of the judges names and
e-mails, this will help getting the accounts set up.

Finally, I think with this many entries, I am not going to print an 8x10
for each for Mr. Amano with all the photos on it, but will split it into
two 5x8's, and if he wants to look at alternate views, he can use the
disk.

Oh, that's right, I also need the special disk for our judge in the
millitary.

Thanks in advance,