[AGA-Contest] [Fwd: ADA contest Intro]

Second paragraph is about the AGA contest.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ADA Contest Intro
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:22:26 +0900
From: Naoko Shea <n.shea@adana.co.jp>
To: Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@dustyuniverse.com>

Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for your message.
I'm sending you a text document of our press release for the contest 2008.
(Sorry, it wasn't ready when we submitted the image file to you.)
Please use the comment of Mr. Amano as the introduction of the article.

We received the photo images of AGA aquascaping contest entries.
Mr. Amano will evaluate those images at the beginning of this week.
I will translate his comments in English and send you his scores via online
by Oct. 17th.

Best regards,

Naoko Shea
Aqua Design Amano Co., Ltd.