[AGA-Contest] Local attendance at the conference

Some of the AAAA folks are wondering if they could attend the auction without having to be registered for the conference.  Also, would it be possible for AAAA members to register for the conference without having to register for AGA membership?  I'm getting the feeling that there are a lot of people in the group who are interested in plants but haven't really had the chance to interact with a large crowd of people who are very excited about the topic such as one might get at an ACA, MACNA, or NANFA convention.  I was very pleasantly surprised at the number and volume of plants at the auction a few months ago.  We might be able to get a few new members and increased excitement about planted tanks out of this crowd.   I think they just need exposure to it on a larger scale than they might normally get from the few diehards in the group.

If I could get us a list of current members from AAAA may I have permission to offer them an "at the door" registration sans membership?  Would you be willing to go on faith and let the folks register online for both the con and banquet?  We've got a meeting on Nov. 6th that it could be announced at as well as on our forum.

Thanks,
Phil

Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now