[AGA-Contest] news

Haven't sent an update on the contest in a while.

The results are locked.  Judging was finished a week or two ago.  DVD-ROMs
are printed and ready to be mailed.

This Saturday will be the unveiling of the winners at the convention.
I will be channeling Bailin at the banquet. :)

There are still a handful of entries which will be censored, so
I'm sure we'll have the usual assortment of amazing e-mails from entrants,
detailing the exploits of their dog and a photo release.

Finally, a FIRST for the AGA contest -- the ribbons are also in mailers
and ready to be sent out.  I plan to send them out today, and since all
are from foreign countries, in all likelihood, people will be receiving
their prizes early next week!  This was in part that when I ordered the
ribbons for the 2007 contest, I got a quantity discount by purchasing 2008
at the same time.