Re: [AGA-Contest] Anyone want to run this year's contest?

I think the donated hardware to the conventions seems to work nice enough, even tanks to a certain extent. It's just this darned contest where nearly all the winners are overseas, don't have USA Voltages or thread size. PayPal and cash is definitely the way to go for this!

  - Erik