Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:34:47 -0500
From: cheryl@dustyuniverse.com
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG

I need something for TAG in the next few days. I can insert a text announcement if that's all I can get, or a full-page color whammy-jammy ad if I can get that.

Best,

Cheryl

Bailin Shaw wrote:
I just want to be sure that there is enough time for the judges to go through the entries before we go live with the results, especially for the foreign judges.  I suspect though, since everything is pretty much electronic and we won't have to send pics to a "certain judge", this might be easier.

Either way, I'll put together a blurb today and send out the dates for the contest and we can debate it at that time.

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

> Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 07:38:36 -0700
> From: erik@thekrib.com
> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG
>
> Matters not, I suspect. We've done September 1st ~ 22nd before with no
> ill effects.
>
> On Sat, 2 May 2009, Bailin Shaw wrote:
>
> > So, do we want to make the deadline in early or late September?
> >

> > i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> > Join me
> >
> > ________________________________________________________________________________________________
> > From: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
> > To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> > Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 05:02:52 +0000
> > Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG
> >
> > I'll check on the dates and get a write up ready for the contest.  Zoe, would you be willing to
> > come up with another graphic.  I'll get some info together and send it out tomorrow.
> > Bailin
> >

> > i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
> > Join me
> >
> > ________________________________________________________________________________________________
> > Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:05:36 -0500
> > From: cheryl@dustyuniverse.com
> > To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> > Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG
> >
> > Sounds great! But we still need details. Can someone please tell us opening / closing dates?
> > Prices? etc.?
> >
> > Stevens-Lavigne Zoe wrote:
> > We would be available to do one again this year if you would like.
> >
> > Zoe
> >
> > > Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:36:27 -0500
> > > From: cheryl@dustyuniverse.com
> > > To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> > > Subject: [AGA-Contest] 2009 Aquascaping contest ad in TAG
> > >
> > > Hi Contest Peeps,
> > >
> > > I have space in TAG 22-2 for a contest ad/announcement if somebody wants
> > > to make one in the next week or so ...
> > >
> > > What are the details?
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Cheryl

> --
> Erik Olson
> erik at thekrib dot com

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out