[AGA-Contest] Contest website up for testing

Hi Bailin and crew,

I had some minutes free so I set up the 2009 site at the temporary staging
URL

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/stage2009.cgi

Did a quick run-through and it all seems to be running.

All that is needed is the front page text introducing and talking basics
(or whatever), plus whatever logo we want for the year.

If there are other changes desired, please let me know before the site
goes live.  Ultimately it will end up at
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/
when we flip the switch.

   - Erik

PS: This will be the 10th year of the AGA Aquascaping Contest!