Re: [AGA-Contest] Contest website up for testing

Bailin, do you have text for me to put on the page? :)

Thanks,
  - Erik

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Bailin Shaw wrote:

Looks like we're getting things going.  I'm going to post today on several of
the larger forums
to request for volunteers.

Zoe, are you still good for designing a pic for us?  So, who wants to take on
contacting vendors
this year?

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD