From: bailin_shaw@hotmail.com
To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 05:11:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [AGA-Contest] Prizes

So, here's a question for everyone.  If we extend the date, that will give us more time to advertise the contest.  That being said, the list of forums that we post to is VERY extensive and there aren't many people volunteering to help aside from Efren and Zoe.  I would hate to drop that much work on them, especially with a compressed time frame we're under.  Can we look at the list and determine which forums are the best to post on to maximize our efficiency?

Ugh....  Can you guys tell I've been in corporate too long?!?

Anyway, look through the list and highlight the forums that we could remove.

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me