[AGA-Contest] [69] quick update

The entries are starting to pick up steam today.  We were still in the
low 50's on Wednesday.  About to pass 70 now.

Got the first entry by mail today, Feng-Chuan Shih from Taiwan.  Not sure
if this was the guy who e-mailed about not having his entry fee, but I'll
check later.

Things are very busy elsewhere, so I have basically kept my head down in
checking off fees and forms... not paying any attention to forum posts,
etc.  Hope that's OK. :)

Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my
crusty old Linux box