[AGA-Contest] [192] Need judge e-mails

Hi Bailin,

More or less ready to go for judging.  Picked up one more entry, but lost
two (guy entered three identical entries by mistake).

There are about 27 people who have not sent their releases or paid entry
fees.  First automated e-mail sent & stragglers are trickling in.

** I need the e-mails of the judges so I can send them their "packets" &
accounts! **

Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my
crusty old Linux box