Re: [AGA-Contest] Still holding

I sent Ole and  Claus an email to ask whether they would be willing to judge for this year's contest.  If we hear back from them, we should have 4 at that point.  How about we send out the entries to Karen, Jason, and Phil and then send out the entries again to the final judge once we get confirmation.  That person can probably catch up pretty quickly.

You probably know Karen's and Phil's address and I think Cheryl has Jason's email.

Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me