Re: [AGA-Contest] Delinquents?

So a third robo-mail then?

Ho-kay... Will do.

  - Erik

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009, Bailin Shaw wrote:

My suggestion would be to send them the robo-mail and call it good.  If they do
not respond, then I can contact them
and try to get a response.  If after that we get nothing, then we censor them
as we have in the past.
Bailin

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:58:04 -0700
> From: erik@thekrib.com
> To: aga-contest@thekrib.com
> Subject: [AGA-Contest] Delinquents?
>
> Hi folks (Bailin),
>
> As always, there are a large number of delinquents in entry fees and
> release forms -- 14 no-forms and 7 no-fees (though there are 3-4 that are
> no-both). I have been through two rounds of automated e-mails with
> everyone.
>
> Question: How to proceed now?
>
> 1. Send another round of robo-mails to the remaining list?
> 2. Have "someone" from a different location handle the remaining folks?
> (Volunteers?)
> 3. Do nothing, and censor the delinquent entries?
>
> Suggestions welcome!
>
> - Erik
>
> --
> Erik Olson Sent from my crusty old Linux box
> erik at thekrib dot com

Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my
crusty old Linux box