[AGA-Contest] For next year... time limit on aquascape

One of the judges brought up an interesting observation today.

One of the aquascapes that is a high-placing entry in one of the
categories looked familiar.  In fact, he recognized it as placing very
high in ADA's 2008 contest.  Not their 2009 contest, but a full year and a
half ago.

The judge felt it was going to be a bit of a letdown to see a category won
by such an old 'scape.

The entry is in compliance with our rules.  It has never been entered in
an AGA contest.

Someone in our local fish club used to do that when we had a photography
contest -- they would enter the same photo over and over again, year after
year.  It was not against the rules, but it was obnoxious.

Opinions?  Should we perhaps change the rules to say the aquascape must
have been photographed in the past year?  Or leave the rules stand?

Erik Olson                                                        Sent from my
crusty old Linux box