From: Yamamoto <eishi@s8.dion.ne.jp>
To: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 04:44:31
Subject: Re: AGA Aquascaping Winner: Verify Your Address

Dear  Eick,

I have received both prize money, 75 dollars, and gorgeous red ribbon for my layout work ( Second place ).

Thank  you  very  much  for  your  compliment.     I'm  very  proud  of  it.

I will enjoy the website of AGA, articles written by the staff members of AGA very much this year, too.

Hoping I will be able to attend AGA annual convention in the US someday, and looking forward to meeting
the  AGA  members  over  here  in  Japan  at  a  ADA  Party,  too.

Give  my  best  regards  to  all  the  judges  and  the  staff  members.

Best  regards,

Eishi  Yamamoto