Re: Petswhse discussion

Robert H wrote:
> Excuse me, an ad? I was quoting their statement word for

The statement reads like an ad and that was what confused Andy, and
possibly others.  I know that that is not why quoted it, but I knew
more of the context than some others might.

> their claims of not being affiliated with the Pets
> warehouse
> store with the bad better business bureau rating and complaints
> continues
> not to be supported by their own admission on their most current WEB
> revision.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that there are two stores on Long Island and
it is not clear which of these they are laying claim to in the new
statement.

I don't think Karen was suggesting a word limit, just greater concern
for redundancy.

Scott H.