AGA convention

Hello,
My mother and I are planning on attending the convention in
November.  Because of driving from New York, we are trying
to plan on timing.  If we pre-register for the convention,
can we add on the registration for the Sunday Aquascaping
workshop when we get there?  It's just kind of hard for us
to plan it all out this early, especially seeing I'll be 6
months pregnant then.
We didn't attend last year.  Does everyone seem to think
the Aquascaping workshop is something that we definatly
should not miss?
Thanks!
Jennifer
jlioto@yahoo.com