Re: Stupid Comments

OK folks, _I_ am the moderator.  I learned as a kid that the best way to
escalate a conflict is to rise to the bait... And that's what this comment
was.  Who cares?  If people don't play nice, ignore them, and they usually
pipe down because it ceases to be fun.

If someone gets really raunchy or nasty, they will be summarily executed.
But this seems like a fairly mild transgression.  I'm the woman in charge,
so the comment was pointed at me.  All it got from me was a snort.<g>

Let's just let it go.

Karen