online payments

Hi Anthony,

It's a question that comes up from time to time.  Certainly we have the
technical ability to do this, but it would take a bit of work from me to
do it directly on the site, or Jack if it were done externally.  One thing
that might be feasible these days is to set up an account on PayPal.  I'm
forwarding this to the management committee where Jack and others will be
able to read it.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson