Re: Foreign Memberships

Domestic: Periodical is fine.
International: Periodical has about a 95% delivery rate. Not very good. Easier just to believe those who don't receive and send with the next shipment.

At 08:16 AM 2/2/02 -0500, you wrote:
Dave G. wrote:

> Notice that *I* did not use the word reliable.

>From what I've seen, mailing things around the world is always somewhat of a
gamble.  When we spoke you seemed satisfied with the reliability of
Periodical rate.  Do you think it's less reliable than other methods?
Seriously less reliable than air?

Karen

-- Dave Gomberg, San Francisco gomberg at wcf dot com http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work! -----------------------------------------------------------------