Re: Looking for Beta Testers (AGA Website)

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:

> Erik,
>
> Is there a minimum when getting backorders of TAG or PAM?

There is no minimum, you can order single issues (as it mentions on the
page), but they cost more.  The best deals with PAM are the 4 & 7 issue
package.

> Also, if you're starting to plan for next year's convention I'll be happy to
> offer my services, just let me know what I can do.  BTW, where do you think
> it will be?  We're getting curious around here..:)

So are we. :)  All I can say is that the AGA is currently in the process
of producing a formalized bid form, so that the three different clubs
who've expressed interest will have a set of guidelines for writing up
actual bids.  We're interested in clubs bidding for both 2003 AND 2004 at
this point.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson