Re: Looking for Beta Testers (AGA Website)

Erik,

I am not currently a member. Can new memberships be obtained through this new service?

I second Phil Edwards' inquiry regarding next years convention. I heard some rumors through the grapevine that it will be held in Florida, any truths to that? If you need volunteers during the event I would like to offer my services.

Warm regards,

Par Johnsson
NYC

Erik Olson wrote:

Hi AGA'ers,

I'm in the process of integrating a PayPal shopping cart with the AGA Bookstore, Videos and Membership. You'll soon be able to truly order all AGA things 100% online. [Collective "About Time!" shout]

I'd like to run a couple of controlled tests, having some people order some things that we know they're going to order in advance, and just verify that everything works before we open the floodgates to the public at large.

If you are thinking of renewing your membership, ordering a book or back
issue, or a convention video, and would like to try using online ordering,
reply to me personally and I'll direct you to our special secret beta test
site.