Plant Study Group Forming in San Francisco

Hello all,

The SF Aquarium Soc is launching a new aquarium plant study
group. Our first meeting will be just prior to the general
gathering on February 14. There are no membership dues! For
details, please visit

http://www.sfaquarium.org/plantstudy.html

Hope to see you there! I've added links for various
regional plant societies/organizations. If yours does not
appear there, please email me and I will add it
immediately. Perhaps we can engage in group plant trades,
etc. in the future.

With many thanks,

Erik Leung
SFAS Plant Study Group: