Re: Aga Members List (fwd)

Appears to have been a technical glitch.  This list is only
sporadically busy but perhaps you newcomers can help change
that.

If you want even more mail--there are a few other lists to
be recommended.

Unlike traffic on the list, TAG is coming out regularly and
in full color.  Glad you liked it and decided to join.

Scott H.