Re: Aga Members List (fwd)

Put in substrate, a little water, plants plants plants,
then fill with water.  Everything else is secondary.  Oh
yes, a few fish can be nice too ;-)

What plants do you think you'll start with?  Where will you
be getting them?

If that 48 seems daunting, why not set up a little 15
gallon to start -- it can become a quarrantine tank later.
Once you get that one going, you just might jump right on
ahead to the 48.

Scott H.