Re: [AGA Member] Oto's under UGF's

He he.  I guess a person doing a tank  tear down is the
ultimate party pooper as far as the fish are concerned.

But seriously, the tank was/is on an open bottom stand so I
could see the infusion of roots below the filter but no
otos there.  These were probably not babes in the woods but
crepuscular kids that kept well hidden among the java fern
and crypts and must have only come out after lights out.  I
never saw more than one, two, or thee otos at one time
although I had added about a dozen over about a year's
time.

Perhaps they only came out in shifts -- hmmm, maybe I did
spoil their fun.

Scott H.