	From: David Ramsey [mailto:djramsey@earthlink.net]
	Sent: Wed 4/30/2003 10:09 AM
	To: aga-member@thekrib.com
	Subject: Re: [AGA Member] Hydra in tank

	As promised, 2 pictures of the hydra in my planted 29.
	As a bonus, (3rd picture), at the other end of the same tank, the corys are
	spawning this morning. I have my video camera setup and it is recording some
	great breeding activity.
	Not the clearest glass in this tank. It is about 25 years old.
	While this is a heavily planted tank that is doing well, I am sure Amano
	would barf to see it.
	But it is also a working tank, with some wonderful platies with fry, now
	corys spawning, and of course
	I seem to have mastered breeding hydra as well.
	http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/hydra1.jpg
	http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/hydra2.jpg
	http://www.djramsey.com/tropfish/coryspawning1.jpg

	David Ramsey