Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:50:31
From: "Jay Luto" <jayluto@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 2003 AGA convention

Let me jump on the wagon too.

Hello. My name is Jay Luto from New Jersey (Dr.Jay from Aquabotanic.com).
Keeping planted tanks for about 10 years (3 of the latest more serious). 55
heavy planted and very sucessfull 75G african cichlid tank boosted up with
healthy flora.
Are we archiving those emails or this is only on FW/RE basis ?. Nice to see
familiar names.

Who is going to AGA 2003 ?. I started very interesting topic on aquabotanic
and got some information from Roger Miller who is going to be a speaker (as
per him). Who is going from East Coast ?. Karen, are you going ?.

Regards,
Jay Luto