[AGA Member] I guess im knew to

Hi,
I did a couple of planted tanks a few years back and really enjoyed it, got
out of it for awhile,thinking about getting back in.

I don't even have a tank yet but do have a couple of questions. I see that
everyone seems to be going with the fractured gravel substrate now. Is
laterite dead? Compact fluorescents seem to be the thing nowadays, what are
the pros and cons when compared to say metal halide?

Anyways I joined AGA again, looking forward to Mays issue. Also got back on
the list at Apd (as funny as always)good info though.

That all Vie got except to say hello all glad yer here.

Barry