From: WB4CIW@aol.com
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA Member] Denver too.
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:15:04 EDT

Hi All,
I live in Lakewood, a western suburb of Denver. There is a group that meets
north of me in the Lakeside Mall, I've managed to loose the paper that I had
the time/date written on. Meets on a Friday evening as I recall.
For a few years my only plant outlet was a LFS. The folks there we not
helpful, and at times rude, and uncooperative so I stopped going there
and instead purchased plants from the local Pet S Mart. Very expensive.
Then I stumbled on Arizona Gardens and have depended upon them
ever since.
It's great to see this list up and running. Like someone who posted
earlier, I subscribed after reading an issue of TAG and then started
getting the Aquatic Plant Digest, and forgot about it.
Frank

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative text/plain (text body -- kept) text/html --- ------------------ To unsubscribe from this list, please send mail to majordomo@thekrib.com with "Unsubscribe aga-member" in the body of the message. Archives of this list can be found at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-member/