Re: [AGA Member] I was wondering if you guys got my message. AGA

So it should be okey to cut from the bottom? or top? I have to cut about 10
inches off.
Are you saying that if i cut it in the middle of the plant i could push the
trimed part and the base part into the gravel and they would both grow ok?
Thanks

In a message dated 5/4/2003 3:37:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dilvish@pacbell.net writes:

> I did a google search under umbrella grass.. It propagates by division of
> the clump or from stem cuttings. so..

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---