From: WB4CIW@aol.com
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: Re: [AGA Member] Denver too--Frank
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:05:33 EDT

Yup, that is the group I was talking about.
And I did say that they met at Lakeside Mall,
I said that I lived in Lakewood.
Frank

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative text/plain (text body -- kept) text/html --- ------------------ To unsubscribe from this list, please send mail to majordomo@thekrib.com with "Unsubscribe aga-member" in the body of the message. Archives of this list can be found at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-member/